Furniture Driver Assistant
Are you looking to develop and discover new skills, explore a new field, get more life experience?
If so, volunteering your time to CT Furniture will not only look great on your CV, but will increase your:
You’ll also gain satisfaction and increase your confidence by:
- Customer service skills
- Driver skills and experience
- Retail experience
- Personal and professional development
GENERAL INFORMATIONJOB TITLE: Volunteer Furniture Driver Assistant RESPONSIBLE TO: TBC LOCATION: Birmingham, Bilston, Tipton, Byker, Blyth and Elswick Please state required location HOURS WORKED: VariableTYPE OF APPOINTMENT: VoluntaryTo apply call 0121-773-2858 or email Marieanne.firstname.lastname@example.orgROLE PURPOSETo collect and deliver donated furniture from customers across your community and beyond, providing excellent customer service. Collected items are delivered in good condition and therefore sold at affordable but sustainable prices to a diverse customer case.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Supporting your community
- Meeting new people and making new friends
- Driving in a safe and responsible manner
- Vehicle checks completed every morning
- Delivering / Collecting of goods donated and purchased
- Keeping the vehicles and furniture clean
- Responsible for up to 2 van loaders
- Customer service
- Unloading and loading of furniture and goods
- Moving Furniture and goods around the warehouse
- Repairing and building of furniture
- Helping to update social media and distribute marketing materials.
Community Transport (CT) comprises of the charitable company ‘Community Transport’, and its trading subsidiary ‘Community Minibuses Limited’. We have four brands: CT Furniture, CT Home, CT Passenger Services and CT Training and we help the community by providing accessible transport, low-cost furniture and professional training. Our Mission StatementTo bring people and opportunities together to help transform lives and build better communities.Our ValuesOur core values are Excellence, Engagement, Ethical, Equality and Enterprise and each CT Furniture employee and volunteer strives to represent these values in all we do.
There are no documents available