Are you looking to develop and discover new skills, explore a new field, get more life experience?
If so, volunteering your time to CT Passenger will not only look great on your CV, but will increase your:
You’ll also gain satisfaction and increase your confidence by:
- Administration skills
- Customer service skills
- Retail experience
- Personal and professional development
Position within the Company JOB TITLE: Volunteer admin assistant AREA Bilston, Birmingham, Coventry, Newcastle, Oldham & Tipton Please state required locationRESPONSIBLE TO: Operations ManagerHOURS WORKED: TBCDISCLOSURE REQUIRED: DBS Disclosure not requiredTO APPLY CALL OR EMAIL: email@example.com or 01484 977226ROLE PURPOSETo provide an efficient, effective and supportive service of administration to the volunteer car scheme initiative in order to promote and secure volunteers and service users for the scheme. This will include liaising with external partners, internal staff and the public and dealing with queries over the telephone. To provide effective administration support in all systems where required in the office environment in the interests of accurate and complete record-keeping.PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Supporting your community
- Meeting new people and making new friends
GENERAL INFORMATIONCompany overviewCommunity Transport (CT) comprises of the charitable company ‘Community Transport’, and its trading subsidiary ‘Community Minibuses Limited’. We have four brands: CT Furniture, CT Home, CT Passenger Services and CT Training and we help the community by providing accessible transport, low-cost furniture and professional training. Our Mission StatementTo bring people and opportunities together to help transform lives and build better communities.Our ValuesOur core values
- To undertake administrative duties in relation to customer service, record keeping, and administrative support, maintaining tidy and accurate files, systems and records
- To undertake more general administrative duties, including telephone answering other than booking lines, looking after visitors, incoming and outgoing post and emails, purchase and sales invoices, receipts, reports, and management information.
- To undertake internal booking system, and all it’s administrative duties, to ensure effective operation of demand responsive services
There are no documents available